Best Lic New Endowment Plan No: 914
- Home /
- Best Lic New Endowment Plan No: 914
The modifications are as under:
- Definition of “Sum Assured on Death” has been modified from “higher of Basic Sum Assured or 10 times of annualised premium” to “higher of Basic Sum Assured or 7 times of annualised premium”
- In addition to the existing Riders available under the plan, the following additional
Riders have been allowed:
- LIC’s Accident Benefit Rider (UIN:512B203V03)
- LIC’s Premium Waiver Benefit Rider (UIN:512B204V03)
The following Options have also been allowed:
- Settlement Option for Maturity Benefit
- Option to take Death Benefit in instalments
Best Lic New Endowment Plan No: 914 is a participating non-linked plan which offers an attractive combination of protection and saving features. This combination provides financial support for the family of the deceased policyholder any time before maturity and good lump sum amount at the time of maturity for the surviving policyholders.
- Minimum Basic Sum Assured: Rs. 1,00,000/-
- Maximum Basic Sum Assured: No Limit
- Minimum Policy Term: 12 years
- Maximum Policy Term: 35 years
- Minimum Entry Age: 8 years (completed)
- Maximum Entry Age: 55 years (nearer birthday)
- Maximum Age at Maturity for Life Assured: 75 years
- Mode of Premium Payment: Yearly, Half-yearly, Quarterly & Monthly
- Accidental Death & Disability Benefit Rider is available on payment of additional premium.
LIC’s New Endowment Benefit Details
- On Death:“Sum Assured + Vested Bonus + FAB if any.”
• Where ‘S.A. on Death’ is defined as the higher of
i. 7 times of Annualised Premium, OR
ii. 105%of all Premiums paid as on death
- On Survival :On survival Basic Sum Assured + Vested Bonus + FAB if any.
- Surrendered Value:The Policy can be surrendered at any time during the policy term provided at least 2 full years premiums have been paid.
- Loan :Loan Facility is available under this plan, after payment of premiums for at least 2 full years.
- Income Tax Benefit:Premium paid under this plan is eligible for TAX rebate under section 80c.
- Maturity under this plan is free under sec 10(10D).