Best Lic New Jeevan Anand Plan No. 815
- Home /
- Best Lic New Jeevan Anand Plan No. 815
Best Lic New Jeevan Anand Plan No. 815 is a participating non-linked plan which offers an attractive combination of protection and savings. This combination provides financial protection against death throughout the lifetime of the policyholder with the provision of payment of lumpsum at the end of the selected policy term in case of his/her survival.• Minimum Basic Sum Assured: Rs. 1,00,000/-
• Maximum Basic Sum Assured: No Limit
• Minimum Policy Term: 15 years
• Maximum Policy Term: 35 years
• Minimum Entry Age: 18 years (completed)
• Maximum Entry Age: 50 years (nearer birthday)
• Maximum Age at Maturity for Life Assured: 75 years
• Mode of Premium Payment: Yearly, Half-yearly, Quarterly & Monthly
• Accidental Death & Disability Benefit Rider is available on payment of additional premium.
LIC’s New Jeevan Anand Benefit Details
• On Death during the policy term: “Sum Assured + Vested Bonus + FAB if any.”
• Where ‘Sum Assured on Death’ is defined as the higher of 125% of Basic Sum Assured. OR
• 10 times of annualised premium.
• This death benefit shall not be less than 105% of all the premiums paid as on date of death.
• The premiums mentioned above exclude service tax, extra premium and rider premiums, if any.
• On death of policyholder at any time after policy term:Basic Sum Assured
• On Survival : On survival Basic Sum Assured + Vested Bonus + FAB if any.
• Surrendered Value: The Policy can be surrendered at any time during the policy term provided atleast 3 full years premiums have been paid.
• Loan : Loan Facillity is available under this plan, after payment of premiums for at least 3 full years.
• Income Tax Benefit: Premium paid under this plan is eligible for TAX rebate under section 80c.
• Maturity under this plan is free under sec 10(10D).